- Log into MUSE.
- From the “Staff Applications” Tab click “Student Enquiry” (This is CIES)
- At the Main Search Menu, click on 3. List Students by Programme (or if you want students on a module choose 2.)
- Enter the Programme code into the first blank box. If you wish to email more than one programme, use the wildcard *. E.g. MGTT* will bring up all PGT programmes (or module code if you want that)
- Click on the Select tick box next to the programme(s) you wish to choose.
- Click on ‘Show List’
- Just above the list of students on the page that appears you’ll see a hyperlink saying ‘Email everyone on this list’. Click on that.
- You should now be in the Compose Email page with a recipient list called something like ‘dynamic-list#######’
Occasionally people have problems at step 8 If Outlook attempts to open and asks you to configure your mail account, you have a few choices:
Right-Click on the ‘Email everyone on this list’ link and Select “Copy Email Address”(Firefox/Chrome) or “Copy Shortcut” (Internet Explorer)
Then start a new email as normal,
Right Click in the “To:” field and choose “Paste” (If you used internet explorer you may have to delete “mailto:” from the beginning of the email
b)Firefox Users: Make Your normal email client the default.
Internet Explorer & Chrome use the Computer’s default email program
c) Call 23350 or Email email@example.com and we will sort you out.