The Management School and the Dept of Economics use the following systems. You can click on links for further information.
- Email. We recommend the Thunderbird Mail Client for reading your mail and RSS feeds at your OWN pc, when you are using a shared pc, we recommend that you access your email via webmail.
- Teaching and Learning. We use MOLE (My Online Learning Environment) For Assignment submissions you will need to create and print a barcoded coversheet.
- Document Management and Portal. For shared documents and for accessing all University services we use a Portal called MUSE, (My University of Sheffield Environment)
- Documents. We Use MS Office as standard for creating and editing documents.
- Passwords. Your password is potentially valuable to hackers, we recommend that you change it regularly.
- Plagiarism Detection. We use submit.ac.uk (which is a UK adaptation of Turnitin) See also Specific Information for Students(Word Doc)